Local Government (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1982, Schedule 4Notice ID: WR4341299
County of Herefordshire Council -Public Legal Notice
Local Government (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1982, Schedule 4
Amendment to Designation of Street for Street Trading
1. NOTICE IS GIVEN under Schedule 4 of the Local Government (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1982 that the County of Herefordshire Council have resolved, having taken into account representations received, that with effect from the 1st day of April 2019 the street set out below will be amended as follows:
2. High Town, Hereford, HR1 2AA -designation of 'consent street' to be rescinded at 23:59 hrs on 31st March 2019
3. High Town, Hereford, HR1 2AA -designation of 'licence street' to be implemented at 00:00 hrs on 1st April 2019.
4. A 'street' is defined under the Act as 'any road, footway or other area to which the public have access without payment'.
Street trading is defined as the selling or exposing or offering for sale of any article (including a living thing) in a street (subject to a number of exemptions).
Any applications for trading consents/licences will continue to be required using the prescribed procedures, accessible at www.herefordshire.gov.uk/streettrading
5. Further information about this amendment may be obtained from Markets, Fairs and Street Trading, Unit 39, Three Elms Trading Estate, Hereford, HR4 9PU or by contacting email@example.com
Dated this 28th February 2019
Chris Jenner - Acting Assistant Director - Technical Services, Economy and Place Directorate